Austin decided he needed a blog too!
Wow! Your school sounds like it's alot of fun and you get to do so many different things after school. That is great! :-)
D7 is one of my favorite chords. Seriously! D is my favorite. D7 is a nice lead in to D.
If I were to look at a standard keyboard, where would I find D7? Is it between D6 and D8? Maybe I should learn to play the guitar and then I wouldn't have to ask such silly questions.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! Your school sounds like it's alot of fun and you get to do so many different things after school.
That is great! :-)
D7 is one of my favorite chords. Seriously! D is my favorite. D7 is a nice lead in to D.
If I were to look at a standard keyboard, where would I find D7? Is it between D6 and D8? Maybe I should learn to play the guitar and then I wouldn't have to ask such silly questions.
Post a Comment