skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Adventures of AuzyBoy!
Austin decided he needed a blog too!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
No book discussion!
Today after school I went to the library for book discussion. When I got there I saw no kids in it. I asked Miss Chafin where everybody was.
1 comment:
Cari
said...
Don't leave me in suspense. Where was everyone?
February 26, 2009 at 6:57 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AuzyBoy
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(51)
►
June
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(228)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(31)
▼
2009
(250)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(12)
▼
February
(18)
Library day!
No book discussion!
Back to work we go!
No math!
Two dads sick!
It's Friday!
Save the EARTH!
Substitute teacher!
Pa leaves!
Science time!
Book markers!
5th time!
Really good day!
Cool books!
Off to the court house!
It's sunny!
I got 244 on my test!
No yoga!
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(6)
Contributors
Austin
Stephen
1 comment:
Don't leave me in suspense. Where was everyone?
Post a Comment