Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We won!

Today I found out that my class won the (Project Second Wind). We won the ice cream party with your generous donation of $80 which is 500 lbs. in my class. The entire school brought in 2,100lbs. in all!

Again I want to thank you for your donations to help the poor.

Sincerely,

Austin

2 comments:

Connie said...

Yay! That is great that your class won! I am glad to have been able to play a small part in helping you raise donations for such a good cause.

If you have another fund raiser, please let us know sooner, so more people can help, if they want.

Have fun at your ice cream party. You deserve it! :-)

Extreme Educators said...

Wow, ice cream party, I'm jealous. My class is collecting cans to raise money for a little girl in our district, but I am not allowed to give my kids ice cream. We may celebrate reaching our goal by watching a movie and eating some popcorn, but that's not as good as ice cream. Congratulations!