Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take your child to work day!

Today my dad took me to his work because it was Take Your Child To Work Day. When we got there my dad told me he had to go to a meeting and I had to go too. At the meeting they talked about what they had worked on in the last 24 hours. My dad said nothing so the meeting was over. Then I met Wes son named Jacob. While we waited till lunch I played with my dads cube people witch was fun. After that I went to a area where the kids could hang until lunch. At lunch we had a tour of the printing shop in the building. In one area we got some posters and saw some other posters on the walls. After that me and Troys son Kyle played on some laptops where we played games until 2:30.

1 comment:

Connie said...

It sounds like you had a fun and busy day with your Dad.

Thanx for sharing :-)