Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Bad day!
Today I had a bad day. It all started yesterday when me and my friends Jonathan, Cristin, Andrew, and Pietro were playing a game. We were throwing rocks into a sewer when they asked me to stand by the sewer. Then they started throwing rocks at me but I dodged them all. They landed in the yard across the street but we picked them up and put them back. Then Jonathan road my bike while me and Cristin through rocks at him. Some of the rocks hit my other friends moms car by accident. Then Jonathan through rocks into my yard but I through them back at him. Then my dad came out and sent me inside where my friends parents talked to him about what happened at and that at 6 pm today we had to look at the car. My dads have not given me a punishment yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fessing up turned out to be not so bad, huh? Of course we haven't gotten the BILL yet...
SORRY! Its not my fault!!!!
Post a Comment