Monday, January 18, 2010

MLK Jr. day

Today is Martin Luther King Jr. day. Pa took me to a comic book shop to get a comic book. I got a Clone Wars comic book. It was only $3.25 plus a 10 cent back board. In all it was $3.35. Then pa and I went to Coldstones creamery. I got us both ice cream. Then we came home to relax.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Finally! A day without Legos! Or did you just not mention them. Comic books and ice cream sound like a good break from lego land. Next time we come to visit we won't be able to get in the door there will be so many legos. You'll have to build a lego door just to let us in.

OK, I'm done now :)

Stephen said...

Well, we did play Lego Indiana Jones on the Wii later. There's always some Lego connection. :-)