skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Adventures of AuzyBoy!
Austin decided he needed a blog too!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Snow
Today it snowed! It stuck to the ground for about 5 hours at the max. I built a snowcano in the front yard. I took it down after I built it. I was really cold when I came inside. I am going skating at Mt. Scott at 3:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AuzyBoy
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(51)
►
June
(3)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(24)
RAIN!
Ice
Snow
Hats
Fahrenheit 451
Snow Shoeing
Gate
Race Track
Cold
Books
Swimming
Valentines Day
Wind
Mining
Day 237, Year 2000
Day 37, Year 0027
New Life
Day 27, Month 01, Year 0001
THE END OF THE WORLD!
2012
Food
Sickness
Time Management
Claw Striker
►
January
(17)
►
2010
(228)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(31)
►
2009
(250)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(25)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(6)
Contributors
Austin
Stephen
No comments:
Post a Comment