Today when I woke up I had some waffles, eggs, and sausage for breakfast. After that I had to do my guitar for 20 minutes. When I finished I went and picked up pine cones from outside. After that I had some lunch. After lunch I went back outside again. After that I did 20 more minutes of guitar. After that I read a few books. After that I had to do my blog. After that I showered for 5 minutes. After that I watched a movie with my family. After that I had to go bed at 8:45 p.m.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Radio
Today when I woke up I had some waffles, eggs, and sausage for breakfast. After that I had to do my guitar for 20 minutes. When I finished I went and picked up pine cones from outside. After that I had some lunch. After lunch I went back outside again. After that I did 20 more minutes of guitar. After that I read a few books. After that I had to do my blog. After that I showered for 5 minutes. After that I watched a movie with my family. After that I had to go bed at 8:45 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment