Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Downtown Portland

Today when I woke up I had some cheerios for breakfast. It was really good tasting. Then I did a lot of classwork for my pa. I did the letters P, Q, R, S , and T. It took me maybe about 1 hour at the least. It was hard work. Then I had to go to Camera World to get some pictures for my grandparents on my pa's side. We had to get them for there 50Th anniversary. Then we went and got some Mexican food for lunch downtown. I had a burrito with some beans. My pa had had a Super Burrito. Then we saw a man with a blue face and he was a Smurf man. Then we had to go back to get the pictures. Then we went to Ikea for some food for dinner tonight. We got some meatballs and some potatoes and some gravy. After that we went to Fred Meyer to return something for pa. We returned a back brace that did not work for pa. Then we got a picture frame for the pictures we got. Then when we got home I did my guitar for 20 minuets in all. Then I wrote about what I did today. Then I started to blog about it when I had to go to Mt. Scott for team volunteer. We talked about what we were going to do in the future. Then when I got home I did the rest of my blog. Then we had to eat dinner at 6:00. Then I had to shower for 5 minuets total I think.

No comments: