Thursday, December 2, 2010
X,Y,Z
Today when I woke up I had a some Cheerios for breakfast. It was really good tasting to me. Then after that I did some classwork for my pa. I did the letters U, V, W, X, Y, and Z. It took me awhile. After that I went with my pa to a place called Lamps Plus. We got a light bulb. Then we went to Fred Meyer for some pants, a sweater, a toothbrush, and some food for dinner tonight. The cloths were for pa so was the toothbrush. After that I did my guitar for 20 minuets in all. Then I did my laundry for 1 hour I think. Then I had to go to Mt. Scott for a clay class. It was fun. Then I had to do my blog. It took me a long time. Then I ate dinner with my family. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment