Today when I woke up I had some cheerios for breakfast. Then I had to do some classwork for my pa. Then we went some stores. We went to Trader Joe's, Fred Meyer, and Home Depot. Then we had some Taco Bell for lunch. Then I had to do more classwork for my pa. Then I did my guitar for 20 minutes. Then I had to eat dinner. Then I had to shower. After that I had to go to bed at 9:00 P.M I think.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Snow
Today when I woke up I had some cheerios for breakfast. Then I had to do some classwork for my pa. Then we went some stores. We went to Trader Joe's, Fred Meyer, and Home Depot. Then we had some Taco Bell for lunch. Then I had to do more classwork for my pa. Then I did my guitar for 20 minutes. Then I had to eat dinner. Then I had to shower. After that I had to go to bed at 9:00 P.M I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment