Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back and Forth

Today when I woke up I had Cheerios for breakfast. Then I did some classwork for pa. Then we had to go to Costco, Camera World, Fred Meyer, Mattress World, Lazy Boy, and the library. It took about 5 whole hours to do our shopping. I got 6 new books at the library. I will read them all today I think. It was really long to go so many places in a day. Then I had lunch with my pa. We had Taco Bell. It was good. Then I got home I did some more worksheets for my pa. Then I had guitar lessons with my teacher. Then at 6:30 I had a class at Mt. Scott until 7:30. It was fun. Then when I got home I had dinner all by myself. Then I showered for 5 minuets in all. Then I went to bed at 8:30 tonight. I was so tired then.

No comments: