Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Life

Yesterday I woke up and put some pants and my robe. Then I went and got some oatmeal for breakfast. Then I went outside and picked up every pine cone on our property. Then pa and I went to Fred Meyer to get some food for all of us. Then we went to the library to get some books for me. I only got 6 books. Then we went to J.C Penny's to return some pants for dad and get some pants for pa. Then when we got home we took Jeff to Home Depot for some concrete for upstairs. Then pa and I had to go back for some sand that Jeff forgot to get. Then when we got home we had some lunch with Jeff. We had some pea soup and some sandwiches. Then after that I stayed in my room for 2 hours. Then when dad got home I showered. Then I put the dishes away. Luckily I didn't break anything. Then I had to feed the pug. Then I wrote a paper on what I did that day from when I woke up to now.

No comments: