Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Today I woke up at 9:00 a.m. Then I put on a shirt and some pants. Then I went and had some toast with a yogurt. I also had some butter on my toast. It was yummy! Then I went and did my guitar for 20 minuets in all. After that I went to Fred Meyer with my dad. We got some wine, fruit salad, yogurt, and shrimp. When we got back we had sandwiches. Then at 1:30 I went to the community center for a field trip to a care center. We played kickball and volleyball. It was 1:30 to 3:30. There was this one lady that kept saying puke and crap a lot. Not a nice lady I thought. There were a lot of old people in wheelchairs. It was really fun to play with them in the time I was there. Nobody one it was just for fun. If I could go back I might go back. When I got back I did a blog about what I did yesterday.

No comments: