Sunday, November 28, 2010
Star Wars
Today I woke up and I put on some pants and took my pills before breakfast. I had eggs with ham in it and some potatoes for breakfast. It was good. Then I vacuumed a room for my pa. Then we all went and got haircuts but me. Then when we got home I showered. I got a book for a dollar. It was a Star Wars book. It was awesome to read today. Then I did my guitar for 20 minuets in all. Then I blogged about what I did yesterday. Then I went and read for 1 hour. I did my guitar after I did my blog. Then I wrote about what I did today. Then I ate pizza before my dad and pa went somewhere. Jeff watched me from 6:30 to maybe 9:00 I think. It will be fun for me and Jeff while my dad and pa are gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment