Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow

Today when I woke up I looked outside and I saw snow. YAY! I then and had some toast for breakfast. Then I went outside. It snowed but it was actually ice I saw. Rats! I almost fell down by the Honda. I hope it snows tonight. Then my pa and I went to Fred Meyer to get some food for the family. Oh and yesterday I got a game where you can take care of an animal. I got a white male German Sheppard. It was cute. Then I named him Rex1. Then I saw some robot and alien dogs for sale on the game. It was funny! Ha! Ha! Ha! I don't think I will get a robot or alien dog in the game. They might be hard to take care of. I don't know. Do you think I should get one? If you do please comment on it.

No comments: