Sunday, November 21, 2010
New Life
Yesterday I woke up and put on a shirt. It was a Star Wars shirt. Then I went to help Jeff with breakfast. We had french toast, yogurt, milk, coffee, and bacon. It was yummy! Then I showered for 10 minutes I think. Then I got dressed and went outside. I filled up 3 whole buckets In maybe an hour at the least. Then I did a blog about what I did the day before. While I was blogging I updated my FireFox network. Then I went to the Asian market around the corner for pa. Then I had to feed the pug. Then I had to take something to the mailbox for dad. Then I had to write about what I did that day. I wrote that I am not going to Arleta anymore. Because I got into a fight on Thursday. I got suspended. Now I am being home schooled by pa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment