Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Ice
Today It was really icy outside. I almost fell down today. Also I went to a care center for old people today. My dad ad I went to Fred Meyers for some food for thanksgiving tomorrow. We got some wine, shrimp, and some fruit salad. We will be going to a friends house for thanksgiving. We will have a turkey, stuffing, fruit salad, cranberry sauce, pie, and wine. It will be yummy! Yay! I just can't wait until tomorrow night. I will eat a lot of food. I promise you that. Right now I weigh about 92 pounds I think. I might gain a few more pounds tomorrow. My pa weighs about 160 pounds. My dad is about 210 pounds I think. I don't know. We might get fatter tomorrow. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha ha. :-)
Okay so I was off a bit. Sorry Dad and Pa. :)
Post a Comment